A few things I want to speak about before my outfit post:
1. I want to thank and welcome all new readers (that word follower makes me slightly uncomfortable, but we'll discuss that another time). I've received so many kind words and appreciation, which is amazing especially considering no one knows me LOL! I dress for myself and it's great that others can see what I see when putting together an outfit.
2. My camera sucks, I am technology illiterate and have no idea of what type of new camera to purchase. I would LOVE your suggestions.
3. Since I've been blogging and meeting other bloggers, I am often asked why I'm not in the fashion industry as opposed to public service. As much as I love fashion, I seriously do not have the temperament to deal with other people's insecurities and body image issues. We all have insecurities; however it bothers me to no end to hear someone whine about a body part or a stretch mark or their 2nd toe being longer than their 1st. I'm sure a person missing a limb or with a disability would love to have your "problem", so please take the time to appreciate what you have. Just because others believe I dress well DOES NOT mean I should be a stylist. I have considered looking into it, but who am I kidding??? Folks would get on my last nerve...
4. I need to either really learn how to sew or find an awesome tailor. There are so many items I want that do not come in my size. If anyone can recommend an excellent seamstress in the Los Angeles, holla at your girl!
5. I now have Twitter *swipes late pass* @ivoryjinelle. Feel free to tweet or email me: email@example.com
Ok, on to the outfits:
Blazer: Metrostyle, Shirt: Asos, Belt: MK, Jeans: F21, Shoes: Kandee. Ok, so I'm freaking in love with these shoes! I'm currently on the hunt for a white dress that is as appropriately hot to pair with them. I've determined that white is the only color that I would like seen with the shoes (black isn't an option).